We serve business owners, because that’s who we are.
At BGW, our management team has owned and run companies. We have lived the life you are living and understand what you need most from us.
- How do we optimize your personal finances?
- How do we weave your business into your financial plan?
- What are the tools necessary to achieve your plan?
- How do you want your assets to transition in your estate?
- Do you have all the right documents in place and up to date?
- What advanced strategies should you be considering?
- What is the current value of your company?
- How do we optimize the business to increase valuation?
- What are your succession options and how do we position them correctly?
- Is your family and company protected if something happens to you?
- Do we need to be considering Key Person, Buy/Sell, or other insurance strategies for your business?
- Are you positioning life insurance in your financial plan ideally?
- Are you keeping as much in your pocket as possible?
- Are you taking full advantage of the tax code as a business owner?
- Have you factored in, and prepared for, your future tax situations?
- How do we weave together all your investment classes, including your business, stocks, real estate, commodities, art, and more?
- What asset classes fit your goals?
- Are you considering external factors such as taxes, charitable giving, or interest rates?
- Have you done a portfolio analysis to know where you’re overlapping and where you’re exposed?
- Do you need to be considering advanced strategies such as structured notes, hedge funds, or private equity?
- How do we optimize your investments to work for you?
- What are the different risk parameters you have in the different scenarios in your life?
- How do we balance volatility with growth?
- Are you taking the right amount of risk to achieve your goals?
Financial Planning For The Modern Business Owner
Doing This Allows Us To Then Think Through Where You’re Missing Value.
While We Want To Grow The Business Wealth, We Still Want To Ensure Owners Are Individually Financially Free As Well.
Many Businesses Don’t Even Think About This & If They Do, They Still Haven’t “Put It Together”.
Often Businesses Run On A Handshake Agreement, So Putting In Place Official Buy/Sell & Other Operating Agreements Is Vital For Business Scalability.
This Is One Of The Most Common Rookie Business Owner Mistakes, Assuming The “LLC” Is All They Need For Protection.
Both Of These Are Extremely Important To Strategize & Execute For The Long-Term Success Of The Business.
With 13 Very Successful Business Owners On Staff, We Know & Understand The Financial Needs Of A Modern Business Owner.
- Take Business Through A Business Valuation
- Business Valuation Optimization – Ensure Business Goals Align With Actual Financial Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Advanced Protection Strategies
- Business Portfolio Analysis
- Personal Financial Plan For The Business Owners
- Business Estate Planning
- Business Wealth Management